RECIPE IN SPANISH HERE
2 cups of finely crushed gram crackers
1/2 cup of melted butter
24 ounces of cream cheese, softened at room temp
1 full cup of sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla flavoring
4 large eggs
1 1/2 cups of sour cream
1. Mix the gram cracker crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Make certain that all crumbs are coated with the liquid butter. Press this mixture onto the sides of a 10 inch spring form cake pan.
2. Place softened cream cheese and one cup of sugar into a medium sized bowl. Now blend these two ingredients with an electric mixer, just until well mixed.
3. Crack each of the four eggs in a small bowl. Then add them into the cream cheese and sugar mixture, add the sour cream. Slowly blend in the eggs until well mixed. Take care not to over beat this mixture.
4. Add the one tablespoon of vanilla flavoring and lightly blend.
5. Spoon this mixture into the spring form pan, over the top of the crust.
6. Place into the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes.
8. Remove the cake from the oven, and run a knife around the edges of the pan. Set the cake aside to cool.
9. Once it is completely cooled, cover it with Cherry filing, and place it in the refrigerator.